We’ll do all we can for you to love your Birdwell Beach Britches products. Unworn and unused stock boardshorts, tote bags, and jackets can be returned anytime for a full refund. We’ll also cover the shipping costs both ways in the U.S. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a shipping label and please include the return form you received in your original shipment in the return package.
Custom boardshorts are made to order and therefore cannot be returned. However we'll do everything we can to make sure you're happy with your custom order including size alterations.
Unworn and unwashed t-shirts and hats can be returned for up to 30 days from the delivery date. Mail your product to 2129 S. Wright St., Santa Ana, CA 92705. Please include the return form you received in the original shipment in the return package.
Worn on the job by Lifeguards for over 50 years. The 307s were popularized by guards who love the leg vents and the slightly shorter length. Made from the original patterns with the SURFNYL material developed by the Birdwell family.
- Two-ply high count nylon body for strength
- One-ply nylon liner for comfort
- Triple lace closure with nickel-plated brass grommets
- Velcro fly
- Double and triple-stitched with high-strength nylon thread
- Birdie logo patch on center back waist
- Leg vents on side hems
- Signature Birdwell wax pocket on back right
- 14" outseam
- Made in Santa Ana, California